MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/07/2011 09:06 AM

QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

1. How often do you change your profile pic?

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not?

3. Do you feel you talk to more people who have pictures of themselves up as their profile pics rather then those who have images of something else?

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends?

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout?

6. What do you like about Sundays?

7. Do you think we need anymore group leaders?

8. If yes to # 7- do you have anyone in mind?

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not?

10. Xanax or Klonopin?

11. Do you visit any other support group sites?

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here?

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it?

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry )

15. What do you think of me? Smile

08/07/2011 09:33 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

More questions YEA!!! Anything to keep my mind off having to go to the store today... again!

1. How often do you change your profile pic? Quite often. It usually reflects my mood.

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not? Cuz I'm FAT!

3. Do you feel you talk to more people who have pictures of themselves up as their profile pics rather then those who have images of something else? It makes no difference to me.

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends? They probably have husbands/wives that are home and actually spend time together. I really hate them for that!!! LOL JK

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout? Not fond of it, what was wrong with it the other way?

6. What do you like about Sundays? Hmmmmmmmmmm Can't think of a thing!

7. Do you think we need anymore group leaders? No

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not? No, Because I just don't see it's importance right now.

10. Xanax or Klonopin? Xanax works better for me.

11. Do you visit any other support group sites? Nope

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here? First and I love it!

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it? Yes! I feel bad. I see these people working their asses off and it bothers me a lot that I'm not out there too.

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry ) How to entertain myself in 3 easy steps, raising parakeets, How to not go crazy with cabin fever, and painting. (I'm sure I forgot something.) Wink

15. What do you think of me? Oh Mimi... I would write something totally untrue to make you say OMG out loud, but other people would think I was being honest and not funny........ so........ I think you are a frisky young lady with lots of unspent energy, unfulfilled fantasies, charming, giving, and you have a beautiful voice! And I luv ya!Tongue Tongue Cool Cool Smile Smile

Post edited by: SillyOMe, at: 08/07/2011 09:34 AM

08/07/2011 12:16 PM
mimi84
VIP Member

Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing

08/07/2011 12:39 PM
Knightmare
KnightmarePosts: 1660

1. How often do you change your profile pic? Never

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not? I have pictures.. Look at my profile.

3. Do you feel you talk to more people who have pictures of themselves up as their profile pics rather then those who have images of something else? I'm fine with it either way.

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends? About the only time I do get to post.

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout? Which ever as long as I can log in and post.

6. What do you like about Sundays? relax day.

8. If yes to # 7- do you have anyone in mind? No

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not? I do wear one for mental health

10. Xanax or Klonopin? Xanax

11. Do you visit any other support group sites? Nope this is the only one

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here? My first support group.

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it? I work from home.

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry ) Yes I actually learned how to crochet and other things like being a stay at home dad.

15. What do you think of me? You're Awesome. You Rock. You're Sweet.

08/07/2011 12:44 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

1. How often do you change your profile pic? ~ fairly often

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not? ~ Smile i do

3. Do you feel you talk to more people who have pictures of themselves up as their profile pics rather then those who have images of something else? ~ not really, but I think it's easier to get to know people with a pic of themselves up for some reason.

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends? ~ agors secretly party all weekend Wink ha ha ha

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout? ~ everything being backwards really threw me off the first day or two.... I don't like it, but I'll adjust Sad

6. What do you like about Sundays? ~ There's usually no where I have to go Smile

7. Do you think we need anymore group leaders? ~ I think the leaders we have do a fine job Smile

8. If yes to # 7- do you have anyone in mind? ~ Not it! lol

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not? ~ yep..... but there isn't one that is specifically for what I wanted.

10. Xanax or Klonopin? ~ neither.... Ativan on occasion

11. Do you visit any other support group sites? ~ nope

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here? ~ first and only Smile

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it? ~ I've come to terms with it, BUT I would like to be able to get back to work and have an income so I can be independent !

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry ) ~ ha ha.... I've mastered the art of sitting on my butt Smile ....... AND I also learned how to crochet (hate it) and how to knit on a loom thingy.... I like that when I can sit still long enough.

15. What do you think of me? ~ Man, this is a loaded question. ha ha ha...... Ok, I'll be honest and mushy....... I think you have become one of my closest friends here and away from mdj. You are way stronger than you think, and have been a huge help to me during times I really needed it Smile

08/07/2011 01:15 PM
mem6197

1. How often do you change your profile pic? On a whim....not as often as Silly, but often

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not? Cuz I don't like the way I look

3. Do you feel you talk to more people who have pictures of themselves up as their profile pics rather then those who have images of something else? It makes no difference to me

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends? Probably too busy with spouses/family/etc.

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout? Nope, but getting use to it

6. What do you like about Sundays? Nothing, it's usually my cleaning day - yuck

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not? Yes, I wear a few - to help promote awareness for the various afflictions

10. Xanax or Klonopin? Neither

11. Do you visit any other support group sites? No

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here? This was my first and only support group...love it here

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it? I desperately want to work and have not come to terms with the fact that I can't work

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry ) Just learned how to crochet a couple months ago

15. What do you think of me? I think you are a funny, crazy woman who has a great sense of humor...and I love your giggle. Wink Tongue BTW - I agree with Conn...you are stronger than you think you are

Post edited by: justafraid, at: 08/07/2011 01:18 PM

08/07/2011 01:28 PM
Rea
Rea  
VIP Member

1. How often do you change your profile pic? Every couple of months or so.

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not? I feel like these smiley faces right now,my emotions are all mixed up!

3. Do you feel you talk to more people who have pictures of themselves up as their profile pics rather then those who have images of something else?

No I pretty much talk to anyone on here, unless they become abusive and then I just leave.

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends? I think even Agors are busier on the weekends, probably because more family and friends have off to spend time with usSmile

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout? NO I DO NOT AND WOULD LIKE ROY TO GET RID OF IT!!!

6. What do you like about Sundays? It is the Lord God's Day, a day of rest and recovery, what is not to like about that!! Smile

7. Do you think we need anymore group leaders? No, do you?

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not?Yes one for panic attacks, because they are horrible things!

10. Xanax or Klonopin? Neither thank you Smile

11. Do you visit any other support group sites?Anger Management sometimes to see if Reba is there!

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here? MDJ was my first.

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it? I still get a twinge of guilt now and again, but, I know it would be impossible for me to do a job right now.

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry )

No no new skills for me, I should say yet!

15. What do you think of me? I love you, Mimi you are the bestSmile

08/07/2011 05:24 PM
mimi84
VIP Member

You guys are the bestest of the best!!!!!!!

LOL COnn I agree with you.. I think there are parties going on that we don't know about Wink

08/07/2011 05:47 PM
PerryM
PerryM  
VIP Member

1. How often do you change your profile pic? Not often enuff

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not? Cuz I'm butt ugly

Dont think so

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends? Good question

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout? Hate it

6. What do you like about Sundays? hmmm... its my least favorite day of the week but I do enjoy Sunday morning coffee with my wife.

7. Do you think we need anymore group leaders? Yes. I think since agor can make you feel crappy somedays where you may not feel like posting, if we had more group leaders they could share the responsibilities of answering post and welcoming new members.

8. If yes to # 7- do you have anyone in mind? Ummmm... yes

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not? yes but only online

10. Xanax or Klonopin? Xanax

11. Do you visit any other support group sites? Nope

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here? was in others

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it? feel terrible about not working

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry ) just oil painting. Already did woodworking.

15. What do you think of me? Would love to say but I'm married. LOL I think you are great Mimi and definetly an asset to the group! [b]

08/07/2011 08:14 PM
silverguy
silverguyPosts: 5233
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

1. How often do you change your profile pic?

Every time I get a new gray hair

2. If you don't have a picture of yourself up- why not? Afraid the mother in law might see it, right?

3. Do you feel you talk to more people who have pictures of themselves up as their profile pics rather then those who have images of something else? Hell to the yes

4. Why is it no one posts on the weekends?

Because you need to look like you have plans and not sittin at homeon your ass!

5. Does anyone at all like this new layout? I do, change is good for us agors! NOT!

6. What do you like about Sundays? I drink all day long!

7. Do you think we need anymore group leaders?

Yes we do cause I'm quitting again????????

Connie

9. Do you wear a ribbon? Why or why not?

Sometimes on Saturday night!

10. Xanax or Klonopin? 2 of each please!

11. Do you visit any other support group sites? D.O.M. (dirty old men)

12. Was Mdj your first support group online or were you part of another site before coming here? AA

13. Do you feel bad that you can't work or have you come to terms with it? Hell to the NO!

14. Have you learned any new skills or hobbies since becoming homebound? ( like crocheting or carpentry ) I make paper mache army guys

15. What do you think of me

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA YOU!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved