MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/20/2011 10:41 AM

The REALLY Strange Chat Room Quiz *R*

KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

We were in chat and a bit bored, so we came up with this quiz:

1. Do men have a secret desire to wear fishnet stockings?

2. If you were going to take two animals and cross breed them, what 2 would you use and what would it's new name be?

3. If you had a mystery that needed to be solved, who would you choose to solve it?

4. Do you fix your bed at any time during the day?

5. If Agors don't like to leave the house then why do they seem to get physically sick more than most other people?

6. Name at least one memorable quote that Jeff Bridges has made (more if you like)

7. What does Mimi use her hands for?

8. Do you prefer pancakes, waffles or french toast?

9. Are your eyes dilated right now (go look, right now!)

10. What type of eater are you? Forgetful; See-Food; Argumentative; Grazer;

11. If you had a teacher that wore a fannypack and flood-water pants that discussed 'angles' would you take a picture of him and post it in this thread???

12. What is another name for a 'fannypack'?

13. What is a "Pink Brazilian"?

01/20/2011 10:47 AM
mem8445

I just tried the chat room and it was empty!!!

01/20/2011 10:53 AM
mem8445

You all get back in there!!!

01/20/2011 11:31 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

What is wrong with you people!!!

I'll answer later!! Wink

01/20/2011 01:15 PM
KeepinGoing
KeepinGoing  

1. Do men have a secret desire to wear fishnet stockings? Yes ! The visual picture is some what disurbing thou.

2. If you were going to take two animals and cross breed them, what 2 would you use and what would it's new name be? Elephant/Poodle/ =Poohant

3. If you had a mystery that needed to be solved, who would you choose to solve it? Mrs Marple.

4. Do you fix your bed at any time during the day? Yes, reminds me to try and stay out of it.

5. If Agors don't like to leave the house then why do they seem to get physically sick more than most other people? Husband brings in germs ! Plus somtimes ppl cross the threash hold .

6. Name at least one memorable quote that Jeff Bridges has made (more if you like)

7. What does Mimi use her hands for? eating chips !

8. Do you prefer pancakes, waffles or french toast? waffles

9. Are your eyes dilated right now (go look, right now!)YES ! Diazpam ......

10. What type of eater are you? Forgetful; See-Food; Argumentative; Grazer; Argumentive, somtimes i am hungry but just cant be bothered to eat so have to talk to myself , go look what there is , decide that there is nothing in the full fridge that i want , and finally make some toast !

11. If you had a teacher that wore a fannypack and flood-water pants that discussed 'angles' would you take a picture of him and post it in this thread??? For sure !!!! and on all other possible public sites !!

12. What is another name for a 'fannypack'? bumbag !

13. What is a "Pink Brazilian"? A The Brazilian Salmon Pink Birdeater is one of the largest tarantula species in the world! This tarantula is an active and robust tarantula species.... I dont think spiders where the point of disscusion regarding "Brazillian! .........

01/20/2011 02:28 PM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

1. Do men have a secret desire to wear fishnet stockings? I do not think so as their legs are way too long!

2. If you were going to take two animals and cross breed them, what 2 would you use and what would it's new name be? I would think that a Tiger and and Turtle would be an interesting animal and would call it a "Tittle"

3. If you had a mystery that needed to be solved, who would you choose to solve it? Mac Taylor!

warning

4. Do you fix your bed at any time during the day? No. not at any time during the day. I fix it just before everyone comes home to make it look like I've been busy

5. If Agors don't like to leave the house then why do they seem to get physically sick more than most other people? I think the threshold theory is relevant!

6. Name at least one memorable quote that Jeff Bridges has made (more if you like) "The first thing that pops into my mind is my wife, my support. She holds my kite strings so I can go out there and then she pulls them back when I come home," he explained. "She pointed out that we've been apart 11 of the last 14 months — so I've been way out there."

7. What does Mimi use her hands for? typing on the keyboard

8. Do you prefer pancakes, waffles or french toast? Caramel apple french toast - it's yummy!

9. Are your eyes dilated right now (go look, right now!) dilated big time, or should I say small time

10. What type of eater are you? Forgetful; See-Food; Argumentative; Grazer; I argue with myself thus it makes me an argumentative eater

11. If you had a teacher that wore a fannypack and flood-water pants that discussed 'angles' would you take a picture of him and post it in this thread??? I certainly would! Even if I didn't understand what theoretical algebra was!

12. What is another name for a 'fannypack'? Satchel

13. What is a "Pink Brazilian"? It is a word that is created when people in chat are talking about two different things at the same time and everyone gets confused

Dizzy

01/20/2011 02:32 PM
KeepinGoing
KeepinGoing  

I dont know who Mac Taylor is , but he is yummy !!!! I have changed my mind from Mrs Marple ..... can we share Mac Taylor Wink

01/20/2011 02:45 PM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

1. Do men have a secret desire to wear fishnet stockings? Yes, i think every man wants to be a sexy woman in secret Tongue

2. If you were going to take two animals and cross breed them, what 2 would you use and what would it's new name be? trout and monkey: tronkey

3. If you had a mystery that needed to be solved, who would you choose to solve it? Agent Morgan on Criminal Minds (also the man you all can chip in and get me for my birthday Tongue)

4. Do you fix your bed at any time during the day? heck no.

5. If Agors don't like to leave the house then why do they seem to get physically sick more than most other people? Most of us have people living with us Tongue

6. Name at least one memorable quote that Jeff Bridges has made (more if you like) who is Jeff Bridges?

7. What does Mimi use her hands for? Ok, ok, need to clarify something before answering this. What rating is this quiz again?

8. Do you prefer pancakes, waffles or french toast? Pancakes with a TON of syrup. I'm kinda a fat pig Tongue

9. Are your eyes dilated right now (go look, right now!) Kinda, because i'm sick.

10. What type of eater are you? Forgetful; See-Food; Argumentative; Grazer; Grazer.

11. If you had a teacher that wore a fannypack and flood-water pants that discussed 'angles' would you take a picture of him and post it in this thread??? Heck yes

12. What is another name for a 'fannypack'? Dork Alert Tongue

13. What is a "Pink Brazilian"? the color Brazilian waxes leave on women Tongue

01/20/2011 03:25 PM
Rea
Rea  
VIP Member

1. Do men have a secret desire to wear fishnet stockings? No I do not think soSmile

2. If you were going to take two animals and cross breed them, what 2 would you use and what would it's new name be? A Siamese cat and an eagle is would be called a SmeagleSmile

3. If you had a mystery that needed to be solved, who would you choose to solve it?Jeremy Bret

4. Do you fix your bed at any time during the day?Yes at least once a daySmile

5. If Agors don't like to leave the house then why do they seem to get physically sick more than most other people?We let too many people inSmile

6. Name at least one memorable quote that Jeff Bridges has made (more if you like) Jeff said" I had a great 70's I survived it, and that is always good news."

7. What does Mimi use her hands for?Working, seems like constantly!!

Waffles and syrup Smile YUM

9. Are your eyes dilated right now (go look, right now!)No as I do not take drugsSmile

10. What type of eater are you? Forgetful; See-Food; Argumentative; Grazer;Grazer

11. If you had a teacher that wore a fannypack and flood-water pants that discussed 'angles' would you take a picture of him and post it in this thread???

Yes I would just to see what other's thought of himSmile

12. What is another name for a 'fannypack'?Hippack.

13. What is a "Pink Brazilian"?I looked it up it is a store for waxes!!

01/20/2011 04:58 PM
Ladygaga
Ladygaga  
VIP Member

1. Do men have a secret desire to wear fishnet stockings?

If I knew that it wouldnt be secret

2. If you were going to take two animals and cross breed them, what 2 would you use and what would it's new name be?

An elephant and a mouse..it would be called a mofat

3. If you had a mystery that needed to be solved, who would you choose to solve it?

The person who knew the answer..someone always does

4. Do you fix your bed at any time during the day?

Only if its broken

5. If Agors don't like to leave the house then why do they seem to get physically sick more than most other people?

Because stress supresses the immune system and the world is full of nasty germ carrying people who insist on being about whenever we are ,that or its a subtle way of telling us to stay inside

Whos Jeff Bridges ? im guessing as a baby he said waaaaahhh at least once

7. What does Mimi use her hands for?

eating cookies

yuck ,bleh and meh

9. Are your eyes dilated right now (go look, right now!)

No

10. What type of eater are you? Forgetful; See-Food; Argumentative; Grazer;

Grazer

Well duh..id call the nice people at the local sanitorium then take the picture as they kindly helped him into the van

12. What is another name for a 'fannypack'?

Bum bag

13. What is a "Pink Brazilian"?

An embarrased nut ?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved