MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/27/2010 05:33 AM

What's up Tuesday?!?

jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Good morning!

Well today I have therapy and it's raining again (I walk to therapy). So I guess I'm going to track down an umbrella for the trek. I always feel a bit of anxiety on these days but I know I'll get through it. Now I just need to think of something to actually talk about in therapy.

That's about all I have. What's up everyone?

04/27/2010 05:48 AM
slamm311
slamm311  
VIP Member

Good Morning!

I'm having one of my blah days with way to much anxiety for some reason. I was driving to work and had such a strong sense just to turn back and go home. I feel nauseous from terror...and I don't know why. I'm fidgety and so wound up! Gah, maybe I'll just take an extra happy pill and see if that helps. Sorry for being such a downer so early in the morning.

On a high note though, Lost is on tonight! That always cheers me up Smile

Kev~ Good luck with therapy today. Forget the umbrella! Laugh and run in the rain! Jump in a few puddles. Pretend to be a carefree kid Smile

04/27/2010 06:06 AM
TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

morning, peeps!

Jenny, I got the visual of Kevin running and jumping in the mud puddles. GREAT! Sorry you are feeling so strung this morning. It sucks!

Kevin, take Jenny's advice. lol You will do fine today and if nothing else, ask THEM about agoraphobia. Might get the convo started.

I feel sick this morning so i am the downer, really. This will pass within the week. I am trying to ween myself off my meds because i will be out soon (no insurance). I forgot that my anti-depressant makes me really sick going on or off and is going to make me sick. I get severe dizziness more than anything with a splitting headache. It bites but i will manage. Its only a week.

I have learned that if i get all my housework done early in the mornings, i have the rest of the day to do what i want, including napping, without feeling too guilty. Works for me as I am almost done with laundry now. All else is already done. Yay!

love and hugs to everyone!!! Smile

04/27/2010 06:11 AM
slamm311
slamm311  
VIP Member

Ang~ I hope the headaches and sickness goes away for you soon. That nap sounds like heaven though. Take an extra 20 minutes for me Wink

04/27/2010 06:25 AM
TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Will do, sweetie although I am thinking an extra 2 hours. Wink Hell, I see me going down before lunch and sleeping all day.

I took 2 ibuprofen and the headache isn't gone but controllable right now and the dizziness isn't quite as bad. (I took my meds) Still going to be a roller coaster for a couple of days though. I knew this was coming though.

04/27/2010 06:27 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Jumping through puddles... hehe we'll see if I'm brave enough. Maybe on the way home Wink

Jenny, sorry it's a rough morning. It used to drive past my work a few times before actually pulling in Tongue Some days it's just tough to do. Maybe an extra happy pill will help, just don't knock yourself out Wink

Ang, that's tough going off the medication. I hope you're able to get refills soon. I know it's no fun to run out.

04/27/2010 06:35 AM
slamm311
slamm311  
VIP Member

Lol Kev. Yeah I'm sure work wouldn't appreciate me drooling at the computer Wink But you must jump in at least one puddle on the way home. It's so much fun!

04/27/2010 06:59 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Good morning friends,

Kevin, hope the therapy appointment goes well, try not to melt in the rain, you are so sweet...

Jenny, sorry about the anxiety. No use questioning why it is happening, it is what it is and it will pass. If need be take that extra pill.

Angela, ah, not running out of meds! That sucks! Enjoy a lazy day and a good nap!

I also woke up anxious but I won't dwell on it. I won't be tricked into thinking there is something to worry about, no way! Just some house work and I hope to read a bit. It has been a while since I have given any serious attention to a book and I am a reading junkie.

04/27/2010 07:08 AM
regionguy149
regionguy149  

Morning peeps! At work and don't want to be but hell thats every day! Still working on going med free nothing to bad yet all kinds of strange little feelings but that has actualy been a plus because I have been able to tell myself it's just the witdrawl, so encouraged that I may have control of my goofy mind at this point!.....lol

Kevin you'll be just fine at the doc and if not where better to be!

Jen take another pill and PM me good dope and my idiocy have been reccomended by the FDA to alleviate anxiety!.......haha

Ang.....know how you are feeling like both of us said we know its the med withdrawl so reason to get worked up about it!

Anna.....You're hot.......LOL

04/27/2010 07:23 AM
lamb47802
lamb47802  

morning all

finally slept feel like truck hit me know and exploded but that happens

i have been ordered to take a mom vacation one week away from home and my son wow i haven't been away from him for anything unless i was or he was in the hospital they won't let me stay home cuz they know i would just be here going all the responisility crap so i'm supposed to go have fun being just lisa not in mom mode

wow

how the hell is that he's 12

scaryyyy

my councelor thinks i need to be a stand up comic

kinda gave her a hard time yesterday was doing my best to devert from the fact i'm no teating

had her laughing her ass off but she was pissed gave 5 damn assingments plus have to have aplan of where i am going by next monday crap sucks

i'll do but can i piss and moan for awhile

but hell i lost well as oof this morning 19 pounds why should i be upset about that

somehow she thinks i can be difficult and stubborn

don't know where got that from i put my damn pic up damnit

anyhow have a great day

i have to do my homework laundy and take my son to therapy

have a great day all

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved