MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/23/2010 04:36 PM

Your Dating Website Profile!(page 2)

Ladygaga
Ladygaga  
VIP Member

I recomend him..oh and if you have never tried him then go for Terry Pratchett..he is a genius..what am I saying ..hes a god Smile

03/23/2010 05:41 PM
gurubu2
gurubu2  

Describe yourself (3 words)

I am__loyal_____ ,__ironic_____ , and __agoraphobic______.

My Self-Summary I am an average looking, slightly overweight middle aged man. I'm musically inclined, give to bouts of laziness, and less than concerned about my appearance.

.What I'm doing with my life Aside from raising three girls and writing/recording the occasional song, not a damn thing.

.I'm really good at apparently music. Being a Dad, working with horses, and self indulgence.

.The first things people usually notice about me I laugh at almost anything, I rarely say much, and I have a big nose.

.My favorite books, movies, music, and food Most books by David Eddings, dark comedies and horror flicks, I'll listen to anything with a good hook and melody. (i.e.- including DMX, Willie Nelson, Metallica, and Nine Inch Nails)

.The six things I could never do without Anti-depressants, cigarettes, coffee, something to read, a guitar, and pen and paper.

.I spend a lot of time thinking about life without agoraphobia, the Bible, and music.

.On a typical Friday night I am sitting at the computer flirting in the agoraphobia chatroom.

.The most private thing I'm willing to admit here is that I have no bellybutton (for real)

.You should message me if you aren't expecting much, and would consider a fun date sitting in my living room.

03/23/2010 06:35 PM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

The most private thing I'm willing to admit here is that I have no bellybutton (for real)

OMG He is an alien!!!

03/24/2010 05:39 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Describe yourself (3 words)

I am invisible, naked, and near you

My Self-Summary

.What I'm doing with my life: Stalking

.I'm really good at: Stalking

.The first things people usually notice about me: A warm feeling on their bottoms and neck

.My favorite books, movies, music, and food: What ever the person I'm watching over their shoulder is reading, listening to or eating.

.The six things I could never do without: My invisibility cloak, my shower, shoes that make no noise, my camera, my lock pick, and invisibility gloves.

.I spend a lot of time thinking about: you

.On a typical Friday night I am: Outside a great looking guys window fogging up the glass

.The most private thing I'm willing to admit here: I just did that

.You should message me if: You get an invisibility cloak for yourself and you are male!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Disclaimer: You know I'm joking, so don't come over and poop in my lawn!

03/24/2010 12:02 PM
Fidgetgirl

Linda I really enjoyed that and can relate~made me laugh for the first time today Thanks

03/24/2010 04:43 PM
Ladygaga
Ladygaga  
VIP Member

OMG silly..hilarious ..hilarious

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved