MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/20/2010 05:59 AM

What Up Saturday????!!!!!

Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

I know what is up! Chandra's Challenge!!!!Shocked

Well, I have family coming over for dinner, so I have to go to a couple of stores that I have to be taken to. Out of my comfort zone. I think two of us already completed the challenge and a picture was even posted!!!! Awesome!

So, a semi-busy day for me. I hope everyone is hanging in there for the last few weeks of winter, although some have nice temperatures alreadyAngry

KEVIN!!!!! Where are you now??? Report to base! Hope the trip is going fine! What is anxiety? A big mouthed, harmless bully!Kissing

02/20/2010 06:36 AM
Annette1

Good Morning guys!

Looks like I will be out side again today playing in the dirt I also want to get my closset cleaned out today while I am waiting for it to warm up out. I did not forget about Chandra's Challenge so I hope to be posting a picture tonight!

Have a great day a welcome to all the new members of the group! Smile

02/20/2010 06:50 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Good morning Smile

I am in Raleigh... slept a little late today because yesterday tired me out. This afternoon I will go to lunch and then head to Greensboro, where I'll stay for most of the time. It's much more in my comfort zone because there's plenty of room and I stayed there last year.

I have my camera charged up, we'll see if I chicken out asking someone to take a picture Tongue I watched some more olympics yesterday... so many people keep getting hurt! This time it was one of the downhill skiers, he was brought to the hospital for a concussion. I also watched the cross-country skiing, made me tired just watching them Wink

Hope everyone's having a good Saturday!

02/20/2010 06:58 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

I wanted to post a picture of myself and my boys. Yeah, I was up all night again...

Devil Whistling Blink

02/20/2010 07:05 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Oh our Silly is crazy!!! That is one good looking team! lol

Kevin, those people just don't know how to ski!!!! Hahhahah. I saw the wipe out too. Looked bad. Mind you those guys are skiing 120km/h, I mean come on! Just listen to the commentators, pretty much all those people have had broken legs, ankles, iron pins in their knees, concussions and they keep skiing. Athletics is not for sissies... That is why I am just going to watch.

02/20/2010 07:20 AM
nathansmom
nathansmom  

Hi Everyone! I have decieded to come back to these forums after almost 2 years of absense. Hope to get to know all of you!

Deana

02/20/2010 07:25 AM
Annette1

Welcome back Deana!

Kevin thanks for keeping us posted on your trip!

Silly love the family picture too!

I haven't been watching the games much so thanks for keeping us posted Anna and Kevin.

02/20/2010 07:25 AM
nathansmom
nathansmom  

Thanks Annette!!

02/20/2010 07:39 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Hi Deana!!!!

Welcome back! Looking forward to getting to know you, so blab away!

02/20/2010 08:10 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Hi Deana...get your camera out...today is the Agor Field Trip.

Today i am planting flowers. I will have the girls take the pics.

Cheryl

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved