04/26/2012 11:00 PM

Hi....(page 2)

Paiges

Thank you very much Perry and Buffernaut. Smile

04/27/2012 06:16 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Hi Paige! Welcome to the group! I know for many people who have social phobia together with agoraphobia, just posting here has helped a lot. A first step in opening up a bit! I hope to see you post...

04/27/2012 11:16 AM
Paiges

Thanks Anna Smile

04/28/2012 12:50 PM
Paiges

I think I have developed an allergy to human beings and not socially capable enough to even post on a forum. I have a fair sense of humor and a good enough life to not let it get me down too much though.

04/28/2012 01:40 PM
catlover7731
catlover7731  

Hi Paige

Welcome.I am fairly new and these are a great group of people. I am mostly homebound too for the past year, except for dreaded trips to the Dr. I am recently able to walk to the mailbox and practice walking some blocks. It is hard for me being stuck inside. I am not the most social of people, but I enjoyed the freedom of hiking and shopping, now that is gone. I am glad you found the group. Cheryl v.

04/28/2012 02:01 PM
Paiges

Thanks Cheryl, I relate to what you wrote. I have improved at times but have been homebound now for many years though i have gone out on a few occassions. I don't like to go anywhere alone and part of the problem. When I go to stores people always talk to me and I have fear of those situations where I don't know how to small talk at all.

04/28/2012 02:05 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Hi Paige, welcome to the group. It's good to see you posting and reaching out for support. There's lots of great very caring people here Smile All of us are at different stages of agor, but we all share the common bond. So glad you found us.

04/28/2012 02:13 PM
Paiges

Thank you Smile

04/29/2012 09:43 PM
Paiges

I really struggle with finding words for what I'm going through or how I'm feeling. My mother said I never said much. It was because I couldn't. People mistake quiet for a lot of negative things like stuck up, judgmental, superiority. I've also been accused of holding my head too high among other things. I don't feel superior to anything. I give the appearance of being confident and always fine. I sort of have to be since I have so much trouble expressing myself. I'm able to express myself now when I become angry and I have only been able to feel anger in recent years. Anger is an unbearable feeling and not something I like to go through.

04/30/2012 04:08 AM
catlover7731
catlover7731  

Hi,

I used to go into rages , I still get angry over the silliest things.I am told it comes from growing up with a mother who has Borderline personality disorder for me. I have gotten better with age, but every once in a while I will just over react to something stupid.

Cheryl

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved