MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/22/2010 04:38 PM

New to Group

brenbee7

Hi my name is Brenda and I was just diagnosed with agoraphobia in January of this year. I didnt realize what it was until it was explained to me. I have been looking for an online group for awhile and finally stumbled onto this one. So Hello everyone and I hope that my questions are not too repetitive for the group.

Smile

04/22/2010 04:48 PM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Welcome to the group Brenda! This is a great place with lots of people going through different stages of agoraphobia. Never worry about being repetitive, we're always happy to help Smile

Kevin

04/22/2010 04:54 PM
slamm311
slamm311  
VIP Member

Hi Brenda! I was just diagnosed 2 weeks ago. This is the best group ever. I know you'll love it here as I do. I can't wait to get to know you better!

~Jenny

04/22/2010 05:01 PM
ssevensstars
ssevensstars  
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the group Brenda!!! I've been agoraphobic for about three or four years now, and trust me, I know how you feel!!! I love this site and hope you will too! So far it's the only thing that's helped me!!! Don't ever worry about being too repetitive, we're all just here to help!!! Hope to hear from you soon!

Sam

04/22/2010 05:29 PM
PerryM
PerryM  
VIP Member

Welcome to the group Brenda! You stumbled into the right place. Glad you are here. We'll be glad to answer your questions... fire away!

04/22/2010 05:44 PM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Welcome Brenda!!!!!

Ask away. We all know what it feels like to want to comprehend this illness. It is a weird one! You can read my diary entries "Physiology of..." and "Beyond Exposure" for some info and my views (click on my picture, the diary is on my page). No question is too small or silly or too big. We are here to help one another out. I am so glad you found us. This is a truly terrific group of people! Have hope.

Anna

04/22/2010 05:53 PM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the group. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I am on here a lot so I'll get back to you pretty fast. Feel free to send a pm or just start a new discussion in the forums.

I just found this site a little less than a month ago and absolutely love it. It is so helpful to connect with other people who understand.

I hope you find it helpful and I am looking forward to getting to know you! Smile

~JoJo

04/22/2010 06:45 PM
Annette1

Welcome to the group Brenda!

Hugs

Tracey

04/23/2010 08:56 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Welcome Brenda! There is an old Russian proverb: повторен& #1080;е - мать всего изучения OR... "Repetition is the mother of all language" it kind of looses a bit in translation. Wink The only question that is bad is the one that is not asked.

Look forward to hearing your story.

Cheryl

04/23/2010 09:01 AM
veggieseacow

Welcome! I'm quite new to this community too. It really helps to share all of your success stories. I love reading those!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved