MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/02/2009 10:35 PM

ohh what a nite!

crimson
crimsonPosts: 166

Blink Wassat well, i have been logged on....but, fell asleep at about 8pm.... w/ the computer on!.... i wanted to join in on the party and the fun... but, missed out again!...

Sry guys! i miss all of u! and hope to catch up and see how everyone is really soon!! Life's been super busy/crazy this week....

love u guys!Sideways

10/03/2009 08:47 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Crimson,

We miss you too. The party was crazy as always LOL.

I hope "super busy/crazy this week" means good. I sure hope so. Stop sleeping in front of the computer!!!!!!

10/04/2009 03:22 AM
crimson

Ha Ha Anna! you are so funny and so true! I actually fell asleep in my bed w/ laptop in front of me and fell onto laptop and hit my forehead onto keyboard! I have a small bruise... mostly it just feels bruised but, luckily i can not see it much! LOL.... Wink

10/04/2009 05:38 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

See? Now you are hurting yourself!!!!!

Internet can be dangerous, who knew??????

Next time you take your laptop to bed, wear a helmet. Good advice from Canada my friend.

10/04/2009 10:46 AM
AngiePants
AngiePantsPosts: 484

LMTO!!!! Too freakin funny!

10/04/2009 01:00 PM
crimson

Yah, good advise on the helmet... but, knowing me i would probally get hurt by the helmet in some other way!... One of the reasons my mom helped me to buy the laptop is b/c i had fallen asleep at my desktop PC in the living room a bunch of times and like got severely hurt...

I was just so tired/ fell asleep at the desk, hit head..... one time i woke up a few hours later and had no feeling at all in my hand, neck, shoulder, and all the way down thry my foot and had to be hospitalized for about 5or 6 days!! Crazy right???..... Ended up i think i had pinched a nerve so severely in my wrist and could not even write/ let alone type (b/c it was my right hand!)...... It took about allmost a year to get feeling back into the areas damaged!! Super crazy right???

So, the moral to that story is that if i am tired and want to use computer i (according to my mom) am supposed to allready be in bed using laptop to try to avoid further injury!! But, lately i fall asleep w/ it on my lap and land on my forhead on the keypad!!... I know i am kinda accident prone!! Which is definetly one of my "faults/ or immperfections" LMaO!!.... Wink

10/04/2009 02:22 PM
Knightmare
KnightmarePosts: 1660

I am coming and taking the desktop and laptop away... or all electronic from the sounds of it lol. We can't be having you hurting yourself.

10/04/2009 05:12 PM
ConnieinColorado
ConnieinColorado  

i feel so silly for asking this, but what does lmao mean? Love my something, something? I never have been able to figure it out. :-?

10/04/2009 05:53 PM
crimson

Kody, thks so much hon.... but... idk if i can live w/ out my computers! LOL

Anna... LMAO means laugh my a$$ off!!.... sry to curse/ hope didnt offend you!....LMAO is used ALOT THOUGH!!

take care! crimson Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved