Happy Monday! May 21, 2012(page 2)

mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

05/21/2012 06:13 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Good morning! Wow it's really raining here and I'm not talking about men! I suppose we needed it- haven't had that much rain lately. LOL Becky I love the pics!

05/21/2012 06:39 AM
wahini202
wahini202  

Good Morning,

Let's see...I have anxiety this morning as I do every morning but you know what? That's alright. By the very fact that I woke up means I have another day to heal and redeem the time this mind malfunction has taken from me. Had a great conversation with my mother, sat on the back porch with my dog and drank my morning juice that's full of that great stuff called the vitamin B's and let the sun be my best friend. Saw a butterfly and watched it float around and let my mind settle on just being in that moment. Tried to meditate for the third time and failed but it's cool, I'm learning. Mostly I'm learning that just because I feel like garbage that doesn't have to dictate my entire day. And it's now time to focus on my creative side and start putting together my meditation/inspirational/spiritual notebook. YAY for markers!! I love the smell of craft supplies.

My quote of the day: We must accept finite dissapointment, but never lose infinite hope. ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Happy Monday Everyone, from the newbie

~Erica

05/21/2012 07:11 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Good morning ERica! What a great attitude you have!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

05/21/2012 07:19 AM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16957
VIP Member

Morning Erica-hope you have a fantastic day!

05/21/2012 08:08 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

My brain in NOT in gear today. Angry Blink Sad Cool

Ever have those days? I'm still in first gear and it's almost noon. This foggy feeling sucks.

So.. Damsel.. I have been meaning to tell you that I went to that lady's blog page and the painting were really cool. Good to see she sold them. The little pic looks great as a profile pic!

Love the pics Becky!

Silver.. LMAO! You forgot to factor in free meatloaf!

Oh.. so much more I could comment on.. but like I said.. first gear still. Anyone know how to "get my motor runnin"

I just got back from town. Sucks to have to borrow money from your own son to make it through.. but I HAD to have fabric softener and T-P. Those are just things you can't live without!

05/21/2012 08:27 AM
gofobroke
gofobrokePosts: 118

Mimi says " I'm not talking about men!" today!

So, that means we can talk about women all day. We can express our pent up feelings. 'Cmon guys and girls that will be the subject of the day. We can have an open discussion on why females secretly control our society and we men are to dumb to know it.

We'll call it-Manic Monday, that song that was sung by some chick band in the 90's? The one I had to skip over 20 times a day because they played it on the radio 24/7. "Wish it were Sunday" was one of the lines.

But I'll be gone for awhile. I'm going on a bike ride to get some exposure therapy! So,Fehrbehr, Devin,......uh, Paul, Jason, Dan, Stan...... feel free to discuss women in all of their different shapes, sizes and mysterious ways. all of course in a very positive and constructive dialogue !!! Laughing

Post edited by: gofobroke, at: 05/21/2012 08:30 AM

05/21/2012 08:34 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

LOL Chris... she said it was raining.. and not raining men.

05/21/2012 09:11 AM
gofobroke
gofobrokePosts: 118

Happy Monday, all!!!! Wink

Post edited by: gofobroke, at: 05/21/2012 10:13 AM

05/21/2012 09:27 AM
Etherealgirl

Hello All and happy Monday!! Still at my parents and waiting to see how everything pans out. I hope my landlord works with me but I doubt she will. Most landlords are awful. Sadly. Sad

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved