MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/20/2012 07:16 PM

My day of exposure(page 2)

mem6526

Mimi,

I so enjoyed all your pictures. So very interesting.

Such a tragedy. But I laughed when I saw the sign at the end that said do not take pictures! Glad that you didn't get in trouble. lol Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

05/20/2012 07:20 PM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

I'm glad you enjoyed them. Smile That sign about taking the pictures was on the third floor.. it was so small! And people saw me with my camera and didn't say anything so if they really didn't want people taking pictures they should have had a big sign on the first floor. Heheheee just sayin!

05/20/2012 08:04 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Oh yes mimi, totally awesome, awesome indeed, I kinda felt like I was in the museum myself, you are very brave to do that, thanks for bringing it to usSmileSmileSmile, I'm just starting to hear about the dogs that were on the Titanic, there was a show last week about it. Well, not just the animals, they held the third class passengers down below for a long time, women and childrenSad. Realy good job mimi, and thankyouSmileSmileSmile

05/20/2012 08:07 PM
mem6526

They also let the "upper" class people get on the life boats before other people too. How sickening is that? The whole thing is so sad.

Very interesting tho. Thanks Mimi!! You are a outstanding photographer! Smile

05/20/2012 08:40 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Love the pics Mimi..... I have been to 2 exhibits of the Titanic... one in Columbus and one in Cincinnati. Found them both fascinating. I have pics somewhere lol...

My Grandmother and her Mother were supposed to come to the US on the Titanic... 3rd class Sad ..... but they came over on the Lucitania instead.... That ship also ended up sinking a couple years later Sad

Glad you didn't get in trouble for taking your pics Smile

05/20/2012 09:38 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

MIMI!! I'm so impressed that you did the whole museum. I love the pictures. I really love seeing anything that has to do with the Titanic. Such a phenomenon. Thanks for sharing this with us. I have a picture in a building in Washington DC that I took where there was a sign saying "no pictures inside museum" It turned out really dark, though. They had the lights low because something about the light would hurt the pictures and documents. Can't remember what the museum was called. Oh well. Thanks again for sharing. HUGS

05/21/2012 09:53 AM
PerryM
PerryM  
VIP Member

Great job Mimi!!! Love the pics too! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved