MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/16/2012 06:23 PM

Are We 12?(page 3)

damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16948
VIP Member

It is there it is just very subtle and we know we're being targeted.

My husband is bipolar and has raged before so for example to target me would be to say things like no one should be in an abusive relationship. NO ONE!

That is to get me going.

Believe me people have their ways of sending little messages,

The thing I guess I have learned he hard way is not to react.

It's not easy but I really am here to be supportive and focus on the intent of the group.

Post edited by: damselndistress, at: 05/16/2012 06:24 PM

05/16/2012 06:26 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

Paiges i think there is a good chance she was prompted to post this not knowin all the details.

05/16/2012 06:29 PM
Paiges

There's definitely a bias.

Post edited by: Paiges, at: 05/16/2012 06:31 PM

05/16/2012 06:29 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

Okay guys that is all I think I know I spilled my guts basically.

I don't really talk to many people in pm.

People have mentioned things going but I don't know any details only that they felt upset about it.

05/16/2012 06:32 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

goforbroke,

I'm sorry that you are a witness to this. In any large group, there are issues between people at times. Generally we do try to take care of these issues through private measures, however in this case it did not work out that way.

Just so you know, this is not typical of this group, and we don't want new people to think that it is. I'm sure as usual this will air out, and hopefully people will make sure that they are being courteous to others and keep on task.

We are so glad that you are here, and hope that you will stick around as there is a lot of great people here who are here for help, support and even to make you laugh. Glad to meet you and hope to get to know you better. HUGS

05/16/2012 06:42 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Ok...I have been nice, and tried to extend this to everyone in the group. The only reason I said anything to either one of you is because you became defensive about the post. Had anyone else became that way, I would have spoken up to them too.

I in no way, shape or form was PROMPTED to do this post. If you knew me at all, you would know that I am certainly not doing this for anyone but myself!! I am extremely offended that anyone would accuse me of such! All I wanted to do, was to make people aware that there is some bad will going around, and for everyone to look at themselves, and if they are doing something wrong, to change it. Apparently you must have felt guilty, or are just paranoid as you brought yourselves into this, I did not target anyone.

Believe what you may. I'm through. Everyone just keep on, till the group explodes if you want. Obviously there are some people who don't care.

If a gl wants to delete this post, I would not blame you! The feeling and truth has been corrupted.

05/16/2012 06:47 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

Well I think what prompted me to say more was when I supported you wholeheartedly and then you posted that we were clueless. Indicating that the ones supporting you were the one causing the problem.

I do care and am focused on offering positive support here in the group.

Guilty no-i do feel harassed here and would be happy for it to stop.

Call it a truce if you want for the good of the group.

Post edited by: damselndistress, at: 05/16/2012 06:54 PM

05/16/2012 06:56 PM
Paiges

Everyone obviously would like the problems resolved. I would hope so anyway. There is a lot of problems and those causing the problems and lying about others aren't posting here. I was falsely accused this morning of attacking someone while I was the one who was attacked via PM. I did not respond in kind and asked her not to PM me again.

05/16/2012 07:05 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

I was just trying to be protective based on knowledge I have that wasn't just one single incident but many and it turned into a giant fiasco! GIANT!

I don't feel bad for trying to protect the group.

To have things get so ugly because of it yes,

But to not be able to communicate at all due to fear of being looked on as the bad guy?

I don't have an answer for that one.

Post edited by: damselndistress, at: 05/16/2012 07:05 PM

Post edited by: damselndistress, at: 05/16/2012 07:06 PM

05/16/2012 07:06 PM
gofobroke
gofobrokePosts: 118

Does all of this back stabbing go down in the lounge? Obviously it's posted somewhere for all to read.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved