Ask a Question
05/12/2012 05:10 PM

Open....................(page 2)

jpooh38

That's awesome Tennis! Keep up the great work! Smile

05/12/2012 06:04 PM
TennisP
TennisPPosts: 2439

I just drove about 30 minutes when I thought I wpuld just make laps around a parking lot hehehe...I drove on several streets Id never been on before so that kept me alert. ...I was a little stressed but left driving the parking lot mall after i felt warmed up for the main streets and side streets...I drove us all the way home more than i thought id do but i just kept going and said i can pull over anytime....i like hesring abt other people changing too bec it gives me a nudge to keeep on going too!!!

05/12/2012 06:35 PM
aimeep80
aimeep80  
I'm an Advocate

You're welcome Jenn Smile Thank YOU for your inspiration. I gotta find my loud inner voice to silence the other one..lol I will start small, hopefully this week I will start working on some things.

05/13/2012 09:30 AM
jpooh38

Aimee- LOL! You will find that louder voice I have faith in you! Smile There you go start small and slowly progress when you are ready! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved