MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/07/2012 08:23 AM

What's Up Mooing Moday? 05/07/2012(page 4)

silverguy
silverguyPosts: 5233
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey Guys, I have one thing to say about sleep........Remerol! I took my first one last night and slept for 7 straight hours. That was the first time in many months. I got a new pdoc last Friday and this guy knows his shit because this pill knocked me out. I still feel like a zombie an hour after I woke up....not good but who cares! FYI, it was 30mg and the bottle said take 1 before bedtime. Funny thing is is that it's a anti d, go figure!

05/07/2012 08:26 AM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Silver...ive found that 90% proof can have the same effect !!!!

love the pic LaughingLaughingLaughing.....at the end of my first marriage i was taking my alcohol introveniously LaughingLaughing

05/07/2012 08:29 AM
Nannabird
NannabirdPosts: 182

I just woke up, good morning. Now, I'm going back to bed. Good night!

05/07/2012 08:34 AM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Nanna....that was quick !!! SmileSmileSmile

Post edited by: devlin, at: 05/07/2012 08:44 AM

05/07/2012 08:45 AM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

im headed to work ...by everyone SmileSmileSmile

05/07/2012 08:59 AM
youdunknowme

dang Silver....you're scaring me. which is why I'll never marry lol as Silly said, commitment is where it's at.! Wink

05/07/2012 09:06 AM
mem8445

OK You all I'm sitting here singing to Alicia Keys and wishing like hell I could sing like that!!!

The woman has it down pat for sure!!!

Anyway would someone Please tell me how to do these webcams?????

I can't make one if I don't how to OK???? Unless you all don't want to see me anyway....

Sometimes I feel so good and sometimes I feel so used ahhh I keep fallin' in and out of love with you....

05/07/2012 09:06 AM
Etherealgirl

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to the many of you who acknowledged the loss of my little girl Rastah. I miss her already but today is better as I'm sure each day will be. I have a yellow lab (Alpine) he is my world. He is sleeping beside me now and looks so adorable!! I don't even want to imagine what losing him will do to me. Alpine IS my best friend. It's funny how human an animal becomes if given it the chance. When you are around a dog all the time since birth it picks up so much more than most animals. It learns the human language. There is a certain understanding between animal and human.

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?" -John Grogan (Marley and Me)

05/07/2012 09:16 AM
youdunknowme

nice dog quote, Whitney! Smile

Fidget hello.

Post edited by: youdunknowme, at: 05/07/2012 09:16 AM

05/07/2012 09:32 AM
mem8445

Whitney sweetie I've come to the conclusion that all animals are ALL KNOWING!!

Ever single animal I've ever had (even turtles)seem to know how we feel about them and dogs are better at it than any animal for sure.

I've had several german shepherds but had an all white one yrs ago that changed my life and we bonded to the max because he knows I rescued him from a life of pure hell!!

That poor dog didn't even know how to except attention and effection and would cower in the corner scared to death!!! Then he saw my cat Felix getting loved and hugged all the time and he came over one day and just put his head in my lap and those brown eyes tore me up!!!! He had been tied up on a chain runner all his life because he could jump a 5ft fence!!!! They never ever paid any attention to him which was strange to me as we had several german shepherds(my parents breed them)and we were always hugging them and showing them attention.

I get in trouble sometimes cause I pay more attention to animals than humans as animals are all knowing and can read you like a book!!! Right?

When ever I go somewhere that has any kind of animals they are all in my face!!!! They know I'll pet them and talk to them and then they go on their way.

Some of my friends with animals laugh at me cause their animals know when I'm there and go nuts.

Even my girlfriends birds would start acting up if they heard my car pull up!!!

She breed cockatills? the ones with pink cheeks.... She had about 20!!!

They loved to dance lOL!!! Sure wish I had video of that!!!

But anyway when my white german shepherd was put down I went off the charts with grief and got really pissy with everyone!!! I've been wanting another one for yrs but just was never home so didn't think it was fair to the dog.

Now?I'm home almost 24/7 unless I have to go to the doctors.

I have lots of time for a dog now!!!

Can't wait for that day!!! I get that call telling me their is one that needs a home!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved