MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/27/2012 10:59 AM

What's Up Freckle Friday? 04/27/2012(page 5)

SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Page 4.. Connie is singing... Silver is getting good vibes for his song he wrote.. I loved it too Dave! Cheryl.. Xanax ROCKS! Tina is sick. Sad Damsel is stressing big time. Sad I think a lot of old diseases are coming back because people are refusing to vaccinate their kids. Polio will be making some rounds too.

04/27/2012 10:59 AM
mem1162

Whitney, sunlight hurts, lol.

A combination of working third shift in my late teens and early twenties, two medications which can increase sensitivity to sunlight, and thousands of years of “don't tan well” genetic material. And where are you seeing this sunlight when it is just midnight when you posted this???

Nancy, While TCH with drawl can cause headaches, keep in mind pot was used medicinally for a long time to treat certain conditions. If the headaches last more than a week, you should consider you have migraines and figure out a non-weed related trigger. Also Benzos tend to dry you out, and dehydration can cause headaches. While emotional triggers can manifest physical symptoms (as those of us with the throat close thing or the heart beat in our ears can verify), it is not the same as withdrawal from, say a narcotic pain killer, which will actually trigger measurable pain responses. I'm saying a headache journal may be in order. Because of how quickly marajana leaves your body physically, it is worth keeping in mind your body might be telling you about another problem, even though emotions can cause real symptoms.

I wanna read hunger games!!!!!!!!!! My daughter has it on her I pod, and I'm all, but I want it!!!!!! I'm trying to play it cool, because I already got into Harry Potter and the Golden Compass. She is neigh on 12, and I'm already as weird as all moms can be with the 11-14 year old syndrome.

Anyway, this post got interrupted by my ex calling and all the plans with moving and stuff. I have to make some copies of papers and send them off to the dodge county housing and I'm going to start packing today. And arrange at least a car load for good will. This is with gettign school work done and cleaning the house and having the required amount of rest time. I'm going to pack things in a fashion of what I haven't touched in at least a month. First. Monday, I'll do some laundry (maybe) and then I can pack winter clothing. I want real furniture for the new place, not this dorm room crap which is killing my back. That of course will have to weight. I have 2 more space saver bags which should help with my fabric. I have already freed up 3 bins with going through things, and bought 6 more of those perfect sized bins for my sewing and knitting stuff. Making everything pretty much fit on one shelf. As I pack, I will mark things which are not going to make the cut, such as damaged furniture or cheap shelving dying under the hundreds of pounds of books and yarn. I want to start over, like it is a complete new place. Like my first apartment where I had one old-fashioned futon, one dresser, one computer desk and a folding chair.

No more crap that makes me unhappy. I'm going to do without, rather than have crap. If that means a sleeping bag on the floor, I'm going to not move with crap I do not want!

Okay, this is nuts. You guys do not care about this rambling. I'm going to take a bath. Talk to ya'all later.

Mel

04/27/2012 11:01 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Freckles.. Hunger Games and Lucky charms.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

04/27/2012 11:04 AM
NervousNinja
NervousNinjaPosts: 66

*yawns* Woooh that was a good nap what I miss? Blink Jojo is gonna have a baby? Congrats you're gonna be the coolest moms ever. Nope never read the hunger games then again i'm not a teenager or a woman so i'm sure this shocks nobody. Have a good day everyone! Silly

04/27/2012 11:07 AM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Damsel, I read all 3 of the Hunger Games books. SO good. I saw the movie too. Yes, take your time reading. I was sad when I finished them. Sad

04/27/2012 11:07 AM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16951
VIP Member

MelSmile - I'm trying to get into this train of thought and you cut it off.

So you want nice stuff only or mediocre right?

Have you checked out overstock.com or IKEA?

In your spare time which it sounds like you are just going to have oodles of maybe you can check them out?

04/27/2012 11:08 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Who Mel.. That was interesting.. real life... moving sucks! I know all about the old furniture thing. If I moved again.. or should I say.. when I move again. Nothing crappy goes with me.

04/27/2012 11:10 AM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16951
VIP Member

<Pounding fists on arm of loveseat.>

NO I DON'T want it to be over!!!!!!!Sad Angry Blink

04/27/2012 11:13 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

I want to read the Hunger Games. Will someone go to the library for me?

Hi James!!!!!!!!!!!!

04/27/2012 11:15 AM
NervousNinja
NervousNinjaPosts: 66

Hi Silly!! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved