Venting and update videos

jayjay41
jayjay41Posts: 457

Wow, this is like totally free therapy! Dizzy

Post edited by: jayjay41, at: 05/02/2012 03:48 AM

04/25/2012 11:30 AM
jayjay41

whoops...posted the same video twice...here is the second one.

Post edited by: jayjay41, at: 05/02/2012 03:48 AM

04/25/2012 12:35 PM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 17366
VIP Member

Great video!

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

04/25/2012 12:44 PM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9296
VIP Member

I cried watching your videos! I am still crying because I FELT what you were going through...I am glad you told your mom about this. But what does your husband think you do all day? You don't work right? How do you get away with that? Because you are a mother? I really hope you make it to that mailbox! Some positive affirmations might help you get there. Smile Thank you so much for sharing!

04/25/2012 02:37 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Great videos!!! I could feel your emotion. I wanted to reach out and give you a hug because we all can relate to how this disorder makes us feel. And you are so right, it does make us become very good actors to hide this from people. I'm so glad you were able to open up to you mom. That had to be a huge stress relief. I hope someday you can share with your husband what you are going through.. it might be just the support that you need. But only you know if that's the right thing to do. Best of luck to you... and I hope you were able to get your mail Smile

04/25/2012 04:57 PM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Jayjay.. there was a lot of emotion in your video.. I understand your reasons for not wanting to share with your husband, they are honorable, but it makes me sad... I am sure you would want to know if he were struggling. Nobody should have to go through this alone. I am very glad that you have found us though. If you just can't share with the people you love right now I am glad you can come here and do it. We truly do understand.. I am glad your mom knows! Even if she cried, I am sure she wants to know what is happening to her daughter Wink

04/25/2012 06:01 PM
jayjay41

Mimi...my husband doesn't think anything about it, atleast I don't think he does. I spend the day home cleaning and putzing around the house. He calls at lunch, just to say "I love you" and to see how my day is going. My kids are nolonger small. One is married, one in college and the last one is in highschool. I really never thought about what my husband thinks I do all day..haha, I might have to step up my game!!!

Thanks to everyone for your replies. My husband and I went out tonight and did some shopping. I ended up becoming a pain in the butt because I am stressing over this wedding I have to attend on Saturday. I really do not want to go but it is my niece and I love her dearly. But seriously, 150 people!!! OY!!! Anyway, it is starting to take it's toll on me.

As for the mail, I did not make it to the mailbox today :o( We picked it up when we got home tonight. Tomorrow is a new day...

04/25/2012 06:05 PM
mem1428

The battle of the mailbox. I'm brave enough to do that twice a month maybe... Smile It's nice reading stories and to see videos cause its a bit like looking in the mirror and you don't feel so alone. Thanks for sharing.

04/26/2012 05:29 AM
jayjay41

It is unbeliveable how awful I feel today. My anxiety is shocking me, literally! I keep getting this zapping feeling in my ears that is driving me nuts. Think it is going to be a xanax kind of day. Hopping back in bed now to hopefully wake up feeling a bit better. If any of you can help me come up with a good excuse to not attend my nieces wedding, I would appreciate it. LOL I dread the 90 mile drive to get there. I was trying on clothes yesterday, while shopping with my husband, and couldn't find anything I liked. Besides, I hate buying clothes for occasions like this because I will never wear them again. Decided to wear a pair of blue jeans and a nice top. It's not like I am in the wedding party so I don't think anyone will care.

04/26/2012 05:59 AM
catlover7731
catlover7731  

JayJay,

great video. I couldn't get the mail for about a year, my daughter or my husband would get it. I didn't connect panic attacks/agoraphobia to what I had. I thought I had something in my throat and was dying. So my family new something was wrong from the beginning. I am able to get the mail now by myself and have recently started walking a little around the neighborhood. The car scares me to death. I can't travel except to the Dr. and sometimes the pharmacy I will push myself to go with my daughter's encouragement. You should tell your husband, it will be more helpful in the end to have more support. I look forward to the day reading that you made it to the mail box. Cheryl V.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved