MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/13/2012 09:49 PM

What up Fantastical Friday! 4/13/12(page 4)

Etherealgirl

Dancing is the best! It makes me so happy and it's such a good workout. I dance pretty much everyday. My body thanks me for it and rewards me, too (:

04/13/2012 10:08 PM
youdunknowme

Whitney.

oh man, I could never afford that. I've already gotten into debt with methods that didn't work or I didn't ever bother to keep working through..what I did like was going to therapy and speaking to a therapist. it's nice.

04/13/2012 10:10 PM
Etherealgirl

A good friend will make the best therapist and they listen to your crap for free! (:

04/13/2012 10:10 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Hi night owls Smile.... just stoppin by to say goodnight Smile and share this video of the Movie "Ted is real" that comes out this summer..... it's funny Smile Smile Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fbo_pQvU7M

04/13/2012 10:12 PM
Etherealgirl

Hi Conn!

Omg!! That looks freaking hilarious!! Thank you for sharing the trailer, I've never heard of the movie but now I wanna see it! Have a good night (:

04/13/2012 10:12 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

I ordered the book Hal suggested on one of his threads.... "Life Unlocked" I figure if it helped and he's been cured for like 20 years... I'll give it a shot Smile. I have a million other books on panic/agor but maybe this one is the one that will click and help Smile

04/13/2012 10:17 PM
Etherealgirl

It would be great to compose a thread full of all the books, programs, inspiring quotes and just anything that members have heard about or found helpful.

04/13/2012 10:23 PM
youdunknowme

oh yeah, Ted. I want to watch that too!!!!!. '

Whitney, I agree on the good friend thing. me and my friend had a conversation today about dumb girls who stick with their cheating boyfriends. one of them even had the nerve to say that the"have to accept it and move on". oh really, is that why you keep breaking up with him and getting back everytime the douche begs you back? one of the girls claims they are with him because she was abandonded by her very father. I don't understand the logic of being with someone who abandons you every single time he has a fling and believe he won't abandon you somehow ( I don't know if in the future when they have children or what her reason to think this ). this jackazz posts hateful things about her on facebook. I'm surprised he still has friends.

Post edited by: youdunknowme, at: 04/13/2012 10:43 PM

04/13/2012 10:29 PM
Etherealgirl

Sounds like she need to see a therapist, she has daddy issues. Though, we all have some sort of issues, every single person has something. It may not be as noticeable as us agor people but there are always demons hiding behind every person. To be honest, I read somewhere that most women tend to end up with someone like their father, if her dad had abandoned her that's probably why she feels she has to settle with her current boyfriend. She probably doesn't think she deserves any better, which is sad because no one deserves that.

04/13/2012 10:54 PM
youdunknowme

good point Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved