MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/13/2012 08:27 AM

What up Fantastical Friday! 4/13/12

jpooh38

Seriously no whats up thread and its almost 11:30am?!?!?!

I am extremely sadden and surprised. Blink Sad Blink Sad

Well at least you all are at least out and having fun!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Happy Friday!

04/13/2012 08:30 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Haha... I got up really early but ended up going back to bad for a few hours. It's therapy day so of course I'm anxious. Trying to get my reading done and relax a bit.

04/13/2012 08:31 AM
jpooh38

WAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP and join the fun!!!!!! I see you all!!! lol

I am going to work on more designs and keep reading my book I just got. So far I like it alot. I will be posting some tips and such. Wink xoxoxxoxoxoxox

04/13/2012 08:31 AM
jpooh38

HI KEVIN!!!!!!!

Oh so you fell asleep again. You are excused. Wink Laughing

04/13/2012 08:46 AM
mem8445

Good Day those of you who are awake HA HA!!!

I was wondering what happened to the "what's up thread"

I don't do "what's up threads"

Anyway I slept so much this week and today got up (against my better judgement)because I have a cat who thinks if Hubbie is up I need to be up too.

We go through this routine every morning and after hubbie leaves for work I crash for a few more hours however this morning I got up and stayed up.

So laundry is being done and most of the house has been at least neatened up LOL!!

I saw a thing on FB that said "I thought my house was really a mess untill I watched the program horders and realized actually it's really clean" So said forget it and besides who the hell is going to see it anyway?

I might go outside but have hurt myself so much in the last few wks and just don't think my back can take it anymore.

Oh heck who am fooling? I need to take a nap and real soon too.

It is getting warmer here but not enough to go outside so think I might hog the sofa and be the queen today.

Allergies busted my butt this week too so don't want to push that one(oak trees)

So hope you all have a great day and I'll finish what little house work I have left and crash....Wink

04/13/2012 09:18 AM
catlover7731
catlover7731  

Good Morning all,

I have been up for hours, went for my walk( walked a little farther), kind of down in the dumps, but this shall pass. I need to clean, but the question is do I want to clean? I guess I need to get off the computer and at least do the bathrooms. Have a great day! Cheryl.

04/13/2012 09:24 AM
jpooh38

Hi Fidget! Smile Oh my cat thinks when my hubby gets up he is allowed to run through the under of the bed. For about an hour. And then take the water bowl and slide it around the room. While it is full of water. SMH! He is crazy and then when he is done come and sleep right next to me even though my hubby's side is completely empty!!! I am sorry about your allergies and back. Take it easy today! Wink

Hi Cheryl- I hate cleaning I say no thank you. Wink lol. Good Morning. Great job that you went for a walk! Celebrate your achievement!!! Smile Smile Smile

04/13/2012 09:57 AM
jmick
VIP Member

I've been getting allergies which is strange for me. Not fun!

04/13/2012 10:19 AM
jpooh38

Kevin- Are you taking anything for your allergies?

04/13/2012 10:24 AM
jmick
VIP Member

Not yet, I'm going to pick something up to try. I've taken sudafed a few times for congestion, but it's really not meant for allergies and makes me all jumpy.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved