MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/28/2012 12:04 PM

web chat

mem1162

you know, it is starting to seem like I'm the only one who wants to do this. it's rather discouraging.

03/28/2012 12:15 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Sorry Mel, I think everyone who usually does the webchat are dealing with either personal or health issues for the past couple weeks. I'd do it but I'm not home to use my laptop. Hopefully we can get a webchat going again soon.

03/28/2012 12:33 PM
mem1162

It sucks.

03/28/2012 01:02 PM
jpooh38

Hey Mel,

Sorry no one has showed up. I thought last week it was just technical difficulties. I haven't been on because of personal issues. And I do agree with Conn a lot of us have been going through stuff that doesn't allow us to get on. Since I started the whole web chat thing I haven't been posting that we are having it since I knew I wasn't going to be on. which could be why others haven't jumped in. If you are going to be on then feel free to make a thread that you are on. It could be that no one knew since I haven't been making the threads.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved