MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/02/2012 10:24 PM

T.G.I.F. 2/3/12!!

mem4302

TGIF! Sideways Is it just me, or has this been a long week? lol This weekend we have our towns Fish Fry and i'm planning on going to it, so that will be my weekend exposure. I've been slacking in that area lately, so I'm hoping it will all go well. Anyone else have plans to challenge themselves and get in a little exposure this weekend?

How about a few questions?

1. Do you participate in any of your towns annual celebrations (if they have any)?

2. If so, which is your favorite?

3. Am I the only one here that eats fish with ketchup instead of with tarter sauce? LOL

Happy Friday my little agors. Tongue Cheerful

Post edited by: bestillmyheart, at: 02/02/2012 10:25 PM

02/02/2012 11:21 PM
youdunknowme

hey there! fish sounds good right now.

I eat fish with both ketchup and tartar sauce and lemon and hot sauce sometimes too he he Wink

Post edited by: youdunknowme, at: 02/02/2012 11:23 PM

02/03/2012 01:48 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

1. Do you participate in any of your towns annual celebrations (if they have any)? Once in a while. We have annual village wide garage sales on Labor Day weekend. It is quite an event. If you want to meet people, you're all set. If you want bargains, you're all set. If you want exercise, you're all set. If you're hungry... I won't say it again!

They also have a "Bean Festival". Which amounts to just less than a hill of those, plus you can hear live bands that night. Unfortunately by "live bands" I mean the local people who get together and jam on Saturday nights together try to impress you with their music. Maybe not THAT bad, but I wouldn't waste my time. LOL

2. If so, which is your favorite? The yard sales

3. Am I the only one here that eats fish with ketchup instead of with tarter sauce? That's just WRONG Kayla! --- If you put ketchup on Orange Roughy, I would have to throw up in your plate! Then proceed to eat mine with lemon.Sick Ermm Tongue

02/03/2012 02:17 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

It has been a long week. I think my only exposure this weekend will be going to the store.

1. Do you participate in any of your towns annual celebrations (if they have any)? I haven't really lived in one place long enough, but for most of them I'd say no. I did like going to the stuff on Indian Lake in Denville, NJ every summer. One weekend was the King and Queen's ball, which was like a prom but for everyone, and the next day they'd have a parade and throw candy for kids.

2. If so, which is your favorite? the one above

3. Am I the only one here that eats fish with ketchup instead of with tarter sauce? LOL I just don't eat ketchup, not sure why

02/03/2012 02:24 AM
jmick
VIP Member

I think this weekend is going to be about school... I'm not as far ahead as I like to stay because I have this big project to do. Not due until monday night though.

02/03/2012 02:57 AM
mem4302

Lmao Silly. Don' t knock it till you try it. Haha!!

02/03/2012 03:01 AM
mem4302

Don't eat ketchup, huh Kevin? You'd never make it in my house lol! We use it all the time! Haha

02/03/2012 03:02 AM
mem4302

Have fun with your school work. I miss school so much.

Post edited by: bestillmyheart, at: 02/03/2012 03:03 AM

02/03/2012 03:09 AM
jmick
VIP Member

I can't say I miss school, but it's the only way to get it done. And once I get to the real psychology classes I'll be fascinated.

02/03/2012 03:16 AM
jmick
VIP Member

I'm not sure why I've never been into ketchup. I didn't eat tomatoes at all until I got older. I'll eat ketchup if it's already on a burger from a fast food joint, but I can't remember the last time I ate fast food -- they just don't have any around here.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved