MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/26/2011 11:09 AM

Took The med last night.

whiterose35
whiterose35  

I need calming help.I took Remeron for the first time last night and today I'm in a complete freak out.I have had some very disturbing thoughts.I'm so filled with panic it's unreal and I just scared.I've been feeling like I'm dying.This is not good at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

08/26/2011 11:09 AM
whiterose35
whiterose35  

I'm used to feeling panicky but this is overwhelming me.

08/26/2011 11:19 AM
PerryM
PerryM  
VIP Member

Are you there alone? Try to take deep slow breaths... you are not dying. Is there someone you can call?

08/26/2011 11:26 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

The mind can be persuasive. What type of coping skills are you using right now?

08/26/2011 12:06 PM
whiterose35
whiterose35  

Breathing exercises.

08/26/2011 12:07 PM
whiterose35
whiterose35  

My parents are here now.I'm just trying to stay calm hard to do.But I'm doing the breathing counting to six breathing in and out.

08/26/2011 12:14 PM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Take it easy today. Do your breathing and make sure to rest. If your mind starts racing, start to journal your thoughts.

08/26/2011 02:23 PM
whiterose35
whiterose35  

I've also developed 2 big lumps near the breast area in the past few hours don't know what in the hell this is!My doctor already left at 3 today never called me and NOW I'm waiting for a freaking "doctor on call" to get back with me and it's been over an hour now that I've been waiting for the call back.God help me. It doesnt' help at all that my mom is saying we just need to go to the hospital and you stay there for a while till they can find you the "right medication".Ugh,she's made the panic worse.

Whiterose

Whiterose.

08/26/2011 02:40 PM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Its possible that the lumps have nothing to do with the meds. That can be treated as a separate issue.

While it is frustrating for you to be in the situation with your Mom's ideas, can you find some comfort in knowing that they are willing to take you to the hospital if you need to go?

Here are a few questions:

1. Are you fevering?

2. Are the lumps surrounded by red hot skin?

3. What is your panic level right now?

08/26/2011 03:08 PM
whiterose35
whiterose35  

Yes,if I need it of course.I don't have a fever(that I'm aware of),no it's strange they are just these lumps not red at all.Just came up out of nowhere.I've had hives too many times to count and that couldn't be it because they itch.It's not itching at all.Just a little tender.Panic has went down much more than earlier so that's a relief.No,my mom always thinks "worst case scenario" hell,that's probably where I get many of my problems from.She was freaking me out that's why I waited several hours before even letting her know what had been going on with me b/c I knew she would freak me out more.

Whiterose35

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved