MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/21/2011 09:32 PM

What's up Mysterious Monday? August 22, 2011

mem4302

Hey ya'll! What's everyone up to? I'm trying to come up with some questions but I'm not having much luck, so i'll just have to pull random ones out of my ass like I did yesterday. lol

What is one moment in your life that you would love to relive?

What is the best joke you have heard?

What is one of the most embarrassing things you have ever done?

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

08/21/2011 09:39 PM
mem4302

What is one moment in your life that you would love to relive?

The day my grandpa taught me how to drive a stick. Boy did we have whiplash after that!

What is the best joke you have heard?There was this old woman who heard a song called "Two Lips and Seven Kisses." She called up information after hearing the song on the radio to get the name of the record company. In dialing, she erroneously called up a gas station, and she asks, "Do you have "Two Lips and Seven Kisses?"The gas station attendant who answered the phone said, "No, but I have two nuts and seven inches!"So the woman asked, "Is this a record?" To which the man replied, "No, its average!"

What is one of the most embarrassing things you have ever done?Getting caught by a cop, peeing in a corn field with my ass sticking out to him, at 2 in the morning last year. lol

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

Hell if I know. That's why I asked! lol

Post edited by: bestillmyheart, at: 08/21/2011 09:41 PM

08/21/2011 09:44 PM
mem4302

A guy walks into a doctors office with a 5 iron wrapped around his neck and 2 black eyes. "What happened to you?" asked the doctor. "Well it all started when my wife and I were golfing and by accident she hit the ball into a cow field. When we went to investigate, I saw the ball in a cow's ass. I went and lifted the tail of the cow and that's when I made my mistake." The doctor looked puzzled and asked, "What mistake was that?"

"I said 'Hey this looks like yours hun!'"

08/21/2011 09:46 PM
mem4302

SO I have a correction to my answer in yesterdays post. The question was, what's the funniest thing you have heard a child say. Well my answer has since changed. Tonight my daughter was talking to Wen; Wen asked her what games she likes to play and my daughter said Uno. Wen goes, oh you know your numbers? After I came back in the house, my daughter whose going to be 7 next month goes, mom, how old does she think I am?! Of COURSE I know my numbers! jeez! I burst out laughing!

08/21/2011 10:05 PM
mem6197

Morning all...yup it's morning here on the East coast - 1:06am to be exact...LOL. I forgot to bring my night meds with me to my hubby's and I don't have a way to get to my house to get them. So I'm up later than usual because of it. OOOOOPS Who knows when I'll get to bed, oh well, one night won't kill me...I'll just be getting up late tomorrow/today, is all.

Have no clue what I'm doing later on in the day. Will figure that out when I get there I guess. Dizzy

What is one moment in your life that you would love to relive? The day I married my current husband.

What is the best joke you have heard? I just heard this one the other day and I loved it - so here goes...(pardon the language)

Mickey Mouse goes to the psychiatrist complaining about Minnie Mouse being off her rocker lately. The pdoc says there's nothing wrong with Minnie, but Mickey insists that she's gone looney. Again, the pdoc says Minnie is okay. Finally, exasperated with the doc, Mickey says "but Minnie's fucking Goofy".

What is one of the most embarrassing things you have ever done? hmmmmmmmmmmmm....I will have to think on this one a bit. I'll get back to ya on that one (maybe - LOL)

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck? Because we aren't very bright sometimes? I don't know... LOL

08/21/2011 10:12 PM
mem6197

LMAO @Kayla's daughter....too precious

08/21/2011 10:13 PM
mem4302

haha! she told ya on that one! lmao!

08/21/2011 10:21 PM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Good morning Smile Up again late as usual! Just took some MORE benadryl, I'm determined to get to sleep somewhat earlier tonight. I don't have too much planned for today, other than hitting the post office and making a final decision on what I'm going to do with these concert tickets. I'll probably force myself to nap a bit because I have to be up early on Tuesday morning to watch my brother.

What is one moment in your life that you would love to relive? Off the top of my head, camping out in DC all night to get free Limp Bizkit tickets and then seeing one of the wildest shows of my life Smile

What is the best joke you have heard? What's the difference between an Irish weedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk

What is one of the most embarrassing things you have ever done? Oh, I'm not going there, those moments are one of the causes of my anxiety

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck? So we can look up and watch out for what's coming at us Wink

Post edited by: jmick, at: 08/21/2011 10:23 PM

08/21/2011 10:26 PM
mem6197

She sure did tell me on that one!!! Good for her!!!!!!!!!!! She's a smartie Silly Sideways

08/21/2011 10:28 PM
mem4302

omg Kevin, I love your response to he joke q! That's totally true in my family! My grandma's side is 100% irish and when her dad died, we all went to the bar afterwards and had a drink in his honor. Suuuuccccchhhhh big drinkers lol. I'm half irish and half german. I'm screwed. haha

Post edited by: bestillmyheart, at: 08/21/2011 10:29 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved