MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/21/2011 09:50 PM

JOBS FOR PEOPLE WITH AGORAPHOBIA

dreamer2414
dreamer2414  
I'm an Advocate

SO WE ALL DID A DISCUSSION ABOUT JOBS FOR PEOPLE WITH AGORAPHOBIA. I LISTENED TO THEM ALL AND WROTE UP A LITTLE ARTICLE ON SOME THINGS THAT PEOPLE WITH AGORAPHOBIA COULD DO TO MAKE SOME SPARE MONEY. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON IF THE ARTICLE IS OK. LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND HOPE THIS CAN HELP SOMEONE. THIS IS THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE...I PROMISE THIS IS NOT SPAM AS THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME KNOW THAT, IM HERE BECAUSE I SUFFER MYSELF FROM AGORAPHOBIA AND I WANT TO HELP OTHERS THE BEST I CAN.

http://healthmad.com/mental-health/jobs-to-do-for-people- with-agoraphobia/

07/23/2011 07:01 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Again........ very nice and informative article. You are helping a lot of people, keep up the good work!!!!

07/23/2011 07:37 AM
Rea
Rea  
VIP Member

Thanks Dreamer Smile

07/23/2011 05:34 PM
CanadianAngel
CanadianAngel  

I know a lady who sells toffee online and it is so good......She is agor.

Also, cutting hair can do really well for you. There are so many coarses you can take online now, that there is more we can do. I actually had a store in my home. It was in my basement and did pretty well, but it was a touch too stressful for me, not all agors though Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved