MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/03/2010 09:21 PM

What's up Terrible Thursday?

Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Still up, bad panic day.....a lot of things went horribly wrong today.

11/03/2010 09:47 PM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

me too. I rode my bike and then cleaned the kitchen. Trying to get rid of this extra energy and the silly pounding heart. Grrrrr

11/03/2010 10:00 PM
LadyBunnie
LadyBunnie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

It's ALMOST Thursday here. Yesterday was a negative day. Today has to be better. My brain is fried and I have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have decided not to go to the hospital to see Pa. The last time I saw him he hugged me and we told each other we loved each other and I prefer to keep that memory. Honestly, one of the things that made dad's death so horrifying was seeing him right after he died. I am haunted by that memory of him looking so sick and weak and I don't want to remember my grandpa like that.

I don't want to lose two family members that I am so close to in less than a year, but he is so very sick and they have already given him 2 pints of blood and haven't found where he is bleeding out. The prognosis is grim and if they do find it, along with the other issues he has, this would be weeks or months of him suffering.

So anyway, I am going to head to bed soon, sleep in a bit and go turn in a photo then be done with school until monday.

11/04/2010 05:12 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Good morning!

I am sorry about all the anxiety you guys... That sucks big time! I have had more than normal myself so I am trying to keep busy. It helps a bit.

Chandra, my thoughts are with you and your grandpa. I know how helpless you must feel. I am hoping for the best. Please take care of yourself...

11/04/2010 05:18 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Well that is NO way to start a day!!! It shouldn't be Terrible Thursday it should be... What's Up Terrific Thursday.. or What's Up Tremendous Thursday!!! Smile

I am just overjoyed today and I want to spread my happiness!!!!!! Although it may be miserable, rainy and cold outside, today is a good day!! I don't have to go anywhere or do anything!! My hectic work schedule is over!!!! I just have to work my normal weekend this week and then next week is all mine!!!!! No more anticipitory anxiety, no more sleepless nights, no more panic at work yayyyyyyyyyyy!!

I'm sorry everyone had such a negative day yesterday, but today is a new day!! I am sure it will be much better Smile Everyone try to keep smiling today!

Hugz n kissez <3

11/04/2010 05:19 AM
mimi84
VIP Member

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mama!!!!!! OMG I miss youuuuuuu!!!!!!! <3

11/04/2010 05:22 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

MIMI!!!! My ray of sunshine!! It is so damn good to see you! I have missed your beautiful face as well! So good to see you and your positive attitude! You are the best! Kissing

11/04/2010 05:30 AM
mimi84
VIP Member

Hi mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so damn good to see your even more beautiful face!!!

11/04/2010 05:32 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

LOL, you crack me up Baby!!!! I am so sure we are related!

11/04/2010 05:33 AM
mimi84
VIP Member

Let's all close our eyes and pretend we are here today!!!!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved