MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/27/2012 02:56 PM

The Agor Army! Our Daily Victories!(page 31)

Havefaith23
Havefaith23Posts: 43

Smile Thanks Mimi!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

02/27/2012 03:41 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Ashley !!!!! Great job Smile Smile Smile .... I know exactly the main road you're talking about and the Tim Hortons and all.... I am so happy you did it !!! That was a major accomplishment... I'm very impressed Smile

Mimi.... you've had a very full successful day Smile.... you should be very proud !!!

Jenn....... wow ! You're doing so good. You'll be headed back home in no time Smile

You guys have all had huge days... you need to celebrate Smile

and Jan........ I took a trip to London(Ohio that is, lol) this weekend.... I survived but I can't say it was fun Sad .... but I DID it.... Not sure about another trip just yet.. Can we do something else fun instead? lol

Post edited by: Conn65, at: 02/27/2012 03:42 PM

02/27/2012 05:39 PM
Havefaith23

Thanks Connie!!! Smile Yes you know EXACTLY where Im talking about!! Smile

02/27/2012 06:16 PM
jpooh38

Thanks Connie!!! Yep I can't wait for that day to come!!! Smile Smile Smile

02/28/2012 11:24 AM
PerryM
PerryM  
VIP Member

Congrats on kicking the Agor Monster's butt Ashley! Smile

02/28/2012 11:30 AM
crawlingbacktostart
crawlingbacktostart  

Show Agoraphobia who's boss!

Should the Agor Monster come around again, give him a swift kick in the teeth for me would ya?Wink

02/28/2012 01:38 PM
Havefaith23

Thank you Perry! Smile

02/28/2012 03:51 PM
jpooh38

I did it again!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile yay! I drove again today and went a couple feet further!!! Whoohoo!!!! I'm so close to that stop sign. Today though a little more panic but still I am so happy!!! Smile Smile Smile see for all you semi homebounders and homebounders you can do it. Just do a daily routine! Trust me it's hard but the feeling of accomplishment is so worth it!

Xoxox

02/28/2012 05:47 PM
Antithesis
Antithesis  

I finally checked my voicemail after two weeks of avoiding it because I did not want to deal with what messages might be on there. All 14 messages are either saved or deleted. But I can't claim victory because I erased some of them as soon as I heard who the message was from without listening to the message.

Tomorrow I am leaving my house to start an Intensive Outpatient Therapy program. I almost didn't make it out of the house today to go to the hospital to get evaluated because I got such bad anxiety and panic attacks that rendered me incapacitated for most of the morning. But I made it and I am hoping for a good day tomorrow to help me kick this Agoraphobia before it gets too out of control, it has already left me unable to work right now.

02/28/2012 06:01 PM
crawlingbacktostart
crawlingbacktostart  

It's a step in the right direction! Smile I never bother checking my voicemail,or opening letters in the mail.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 31 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved