MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/16/2010 05:47 AM

So down(page 2)

TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh, Jenny! I know stress doesn't help. I sort of get the cutting thing as I was afraid my oldest daughter was going to go through that. I got a hold of it with her though before it was too late. I know you are in pain and that you are utterly exhausted. That can take a horrible toll as it is.

I am not going to scold you but instead send out a lot of loving energy to you and pray for strength that you do not continue and that you will seek help when you start to feel that way. CALL someone, write someone, write to yourself, just do something that won't make you feel ashamed afterwards.

I love you, Jenny. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. If you EVER need me, let me know. I am here for you!

08/16/2010 07:25 AM
Rea
Rea  
VIP Member

Jenny, I feel so sad for you. I know we all have our problems but hurting your own self like that is not going to help you. It will just make you feel worse, emotionally and mentally! You need positive action in your life not negative. So please come on here and talk before you cut. My prayers are being said for you and will be said for you to stop this distructive behavior. God Bless you and keep you safeSmile

08/16/2010 09:14 AM
PerryM
PerryM  
VIP Member

Jenny I hope you are feeling better. We need to exchange numbers so you can call me if you ever need to. We all love you Jenny. Things will get better. Hang out in here till they do! Smile

08/16/2010 09:43 AM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
VIP Member

My heart is breaking, because there is nothing I can do to ease your pain. The tears I'm crying cannot be shared with you, but are shed for you. I know how that darkness feels, call your doctor, something is off balance and you need to get relief from this! It doesn't simply go away, I wish it did, but you are strong and do not lack courage! You cannot do this alone and we are here to help you find whatever it is that will help. We all love you so much and are here to hope to listen to pray to gather resources for you , but you have to let us know where you are and what you need to get thru this tough time. I'm so glad MiMi talked to you! If there is anything I can do please let me know.

08/16/2010 09:37 PM
aimeep80
aimeep80  
I'm an Advocate

Jenny, I just saw this post and I am praying that you are better now. I am so thankful that Mimi has your number and got a hold of you. Please sweetie, talk to your Dr. and let them know what is going on. Get a punching bag and punch the shit out of it. Please find something to distract you from harming yourself. I am praying for you and I hope you are doing alright.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved