04/08/2010 08:23 AM

Amazing quotes by amazing people!

silverguy
silverguyPosts: 5234
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

"Pretty soon the whole damn world will be housebound!"

Anna321

“We only get one round in this world and I am tired of trying to be someone I am not.”

SillyOme

“So now what. Don't want to clean, don't want to watch TV, don't know what I want to do. I guess I just want to sit at this computer and putz around. Or maybe I don't. I don't know. I just don't know.”

jojobear

“I want to get out of here, I want to run I want to have someone hug me and say its ok.”

mitzigirl

“How the heck am I supposed to talk to a complete stranger and tell them I'm about 15 marbles shy of a game of kurplunk?”

amazonia

“I am not stable by any means but I vow to live another day. Every day has the potential to be better than the last.”

texasyankee

“I have all this love and nowhere for it to go, my poor doggies must get squeezed a million times a day.”

gen1975

“I am learning to keep my big mouth shut and to pray for answers instead of running head long into disaster.”

rea

“I don't know why i want to be alone but i just feel that i have to be or i'm never going to find out what i need to find out to make my life better.”

Peaceandlove

“I am so lost right now. I am tired of fighting. The last year, I worked hard at where I am now, but its fading. I cant be strong anymore and put on the fake smile.”

angie660

“It is a safe assumption that one panic attack changed our lives forever.”

silver

“Depression is a disease and I didn't ask for it but here it is in my face again .”

fidgetgirl

“Through the years, between addiction jumping, being inattentive, and more than likely just plain mean on a lot of occasions, I suppose I'm lucky that my wife even stuck around.”

gurubu2

“Without the mind, without our thoughts, memories, and perceptions we are nothing but a piece of meat.”

regionguy149

“What am I now, what have I turned into? I am not who i used to be...I can't even see myself anymore. Void and benign, even the words can't seem to describe the numb and formless void that I exist within.”

KittenMittens

“I cried silently and closed my eyes and as I could feel the tears run down my cheek I could see myself. I saw myself smiling and running with my kids, happy, and I looked like the old me.”

lovespeonies

“I am also realizing that I don't have to put on a happy face all of the time and pretend that every thing is all right when it is not.”

Annette1

“They are paid to care. They are paid to listen, and paid to pass on whatever knowledge they have and in that respect I do not think I can sit in another chair and pour my soul out to another stranger knowing that they really couldn't give a shit less about me. “

LadyBunnie

“I think that these steps I'm taking now are the first steps in regaining my life, confidence, and happiness, and I'm so ready to finally be free and truly happy.”

ssevensstars

“I know I'm meant to be accepting, being kind to myself, but how….how, when all I want to do is give my feeble ass a damn good kicking.”

LadyGaga

“Maybe true bravery isn't jumping out of airplanes or taming tigers. Maybe it is living everyday in fear but still waking up and trying even when you don't feel like it.”

krissy1105

04/08/2010 08:32 AM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

These are great Silver!

04/08/2010 08:34 AM
LadyBunnie
LadyBunnie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh wow, you kept all of these. These are so awesome!

04/08/2010 08:39 AM
Fidgetgirl

Bunnie I like what you said about them not giving a shit when you sit there for a hour and pour your guts out. It's so true and I getting ready to tell my Pdoc to shove it!!!!LOL

04/08/2010 08:43 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Very cool Smile

04/08/2010 08:46 AM
silverguy
silverguyPosts: 5234
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Don't they look neat and mean more when you show them as quotes? I think it is amazing what we say and so noteworthy! Hey Kev, I smell a book here! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

04/08/2010 08:59 AM
amazonia

oh great share how Ive lost my marbles Tongue

04/08/2010 09:07 AM
LadyBunnie
LadyBunnie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Fidget, I suppose some really do care, but most are burned out and hear the same shit all day long. I can pour my soul out to someone on here for FREE and have them actually care what happens to me!

04/08/2010 09:38 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

The 'kerplunk' statement is "amazoniaing" LOL

04/08/2010 09:44 AM
amazonia

lol ty kitten we all have our moments

Post edited by: amazonia, at: 04/08/2010 01:11 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved