MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/23/2012 06:11 AM

"Idiots At Work"

Nevayda

VIP Member

I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed.

When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature I had just signed on the receipt.

So I signed the credit card in front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had just signed on the receipt.

As luck would have it, they matched.

suddenlysenior.com

02/23/2012 06:24 AM
violett
violett  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

That could be a problem... When I am feeling well, I have one signature and when I am not doing so well, it's different.

02/23/2012 08:25 AM
Nevayda

VIP Member

Thank gooodness for computers and printers. My writing is autrocious! It used to be fairly good, I remembered all those cursive exercises we had to do in grade school. Altho I would like to send hand written notes, no one can read my writing anymore, not even me, LOL!

02/23/2012 05:52 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

I heard that!!!!!Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved