MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/02/2011 06:57 AM

Good morning

Nevayda

VIP Member

It's warmed up here, and breezy and I saw daffodils in the neighbor's yards. I think spring has come to the south-yayyyyyy. images

03/02/2011 08:21 AM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Tongue YaaaaaaaaaayTongue

Ok he caught meTongue

Post edited by: goopy, at: 03/02/2011 08:22 AM

03/02/2011 12:42 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Cat & Crow-

This is probably something you have never seen before and probably won't see again in your lifetime.

It's well worth watching......

http://www.slide.com/r/hD6DvyAOxD9ClUhvUpVcUMABW9QzpGnQ

03/02/2011 01:37 PM
Nevayda

VIP Member

Oh goopy, that was so wonderful and heartwarming. Thanks so muchSmile

03/05/2011 04:55 PM
robsmom

LOVED IT!!!!!!

03/06/2011 11:25 AM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
VIP Member

Georgia, That video brought back some great memories from 7 years ago. We were still at my old store and we had a crow that would come everyday and dig in the garbage and go sit on the roof with a burger king bag or whatever and drop wrappers right where the customers would walk in. The crow had a really bad limp, like he maybe got hurt and it never went away. So anyway we had to put a lid on the garbage and he would still come everyday and he would walk right up to the front door and peck on it. My day cashier started giving him crackers with cheese with a litle cup of water. He would dip the crackers in the water and fly some where with them and some he would eat himself. Everyday he would come. Some days I was there alone and it would take a while to get out there so he peck at the door and crow really loud. One guy came in the store and said he had a 22 in his truck and wanted to know if he should get rid of the crow, My heart sank and I screamed hell no. We named him limpy and I don't know what happened to him after the store closed.

So yes crows are very very very smart!!!!!!!

03/06/2011 11:31 AM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

That is a very good story too.Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved