MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/31/2011 09:04 PM

Mahatma Gandi

Nevayda

VIP Member

Mahatma Gandhi:

Mahatma Gamdhi as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him (oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) ...

a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Silly

02/01/2011 02:01 AM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Whistling Whistling W00t W00t W00t Silly

02/01/2011 12:04 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

I guess everybody is getting ready for bad weather I dont think we are suppose to get anything except rain and really cold. Hope everyone is doing ok. Stay warm and cozy.

02/01/2011 01:07 PM
Nevayda

VIP Member

I did a lot of work today in the house and watched my g grandson at the same time. He's 2 and "helped" Smile

He helped also in the bird roomSilly , and his mom is finally homeSmile , so I can now rest-it's very needed I thinkBlink I don't mind staying in and being cozy and warm while it rains.Smile

02/01/2011 02:29 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Yes I just been changing some things around in the house always trying to make things easier for me to keep clean. It is so cold now here but the rain has stopped and I hope thats all we get. I know u enjoyed your grandbaby cant wait till molley is old enough to play with me. She is such a happy baby with the prettiest smile I have ever seenSmile Ok I will quit I could go on forever(LOL). Talk later

02/01/2011 03:18 PM
leonabanks
leonabanksPosts: 20

I also have been changing things to make things easier for me in my home. Laughing

02/01/2011 03:41 PM
Nevayda

VIP Member

Hi leonabanks, and welcome to the MD Junction site on Aging(which we all are)Smile . What kind of changes are you making in the house so it's easier for you?

02/01/2011 04:44 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Hi Leonabanks

Welcome nice to have you here. We love new members. This is a fun groupSmile and I think u will like it here. What did u change in your house? Hugs Georgia

02/01/2011 06:00 PM
leonabanks
leonabanksPosts: 20

I reoganized my cabinets, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Everything is so hands on now. I have always been excellent when it comes to organization. If you have any tips on how to do things please feel free to share. Thank you very much for welcoming me.

02/01/2011 10:24 PM
mem7506

Big welcome Leona. Smile The worst cupboard in my house has always been the Tupperware cupboard! It just doesn't seem to matter how often I sort out containers with their matching lids and try to stack them neatly, I swear the cupboard insists on being in a shambles! So, as much as I love my Tupperware, I'm tossing all but the best pieces into my gandkids' toybox for the sandit - they usually end up there anyway for making castles or mudpies!

Form now on I'm using ziplock bags for the fridge/freezer ... they don't take up space, are easier to stack, so easy to label, are disposable and, for some reason, food seems to keep better. Daily I'm finding new great uses for ziplocks! Best of all, I now have a near-vacant cupboard begging for other junk! Teehee Tongue

Post edited by: Dennie, at: 02/01/2011 10:25 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved