MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/17/2011 03:48 PM

Pre Ejactulation

Happynurse
Happynurse  

Hey everybody. This is pretty embarrassing but I got to ask. Does anybody or has anybody suffered from pre ejaculation due to adrenal related issues? I've never had this issue in my life (i'm now turning 30) and for the first time in the past month I've been dealing with this.

Any input (whether male or female) would be greatly appreciated

Happynurse

CArlos

06/17/2011 04:57 PM
bob3bob3
bob3bob3Posts: 4213

Never heard of pre or early being an issue. The most likely scenario is performance loss from lack of cortisol. This either at a mental or physical level. You can however have things like testosterone being affected. (Since its also pit driven) I assume (but dont know for sure) that this will affect prostrate gland etc action.

Of course the emotional "anxiety" or worry that it wont work could be the answer.

We had a discussion some time ago about how to dose for sex. The general consensus was to treat it like a small stress event. ie maybe 2.5mg of HC crushed up in water about an hour before.

Bob

06/18/2011 10:15 PM
Happynurse
Happynurse  

Thanks Bob. Yeah, I'm still researching on the topic a little more

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved