MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/27/2010 09:42 PM

People of Bikini Bottom:

radiochick
radiochick  

Whenever Sponge Bob has an important announcement he starts with that greeting.... and its become a slogan at our house for important news. So... now hear this. I am trying to increase our membership in the Hypopituitary group. If you are secondary Adrenal insufficient or just love to talk about hormones... come join us! I know there are lots of members on both groups already. The hypo board is a great place to talk, complain, or explore all pituitary lacking hormones... If you are wondering about a possible pituitary issue...its the place to be.

I think due to the even more rarity of the condition we have a small group over there. So new posts can lag... and that's no fun! So don't be shy... click here: www.mdjunction.com/hypopituitarism

10/28/2010 12:24 PM
radiochick
radiochick  

bump.

10/28/2010 12:32 PM
teri72193
teri72193  

I have primary addison's so it is my adrenals and not my pit, sorry Sad

10/28/2010 05:46 PM
GeoKasher
GeoKasher  

Will have to check this out. Did not realize there was another group. Not that I've had a lot of time lately to be here much anyway...

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved