MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/10/2010 03:14 PM

Drenatrophin PMG for diagnosed Adrenal Weakness

ANewDay

I just want to share this with all of you who are struggling with adrenal weakness. I have found a product and regimen that is considerably helping with my adrenal weakness.

The name of the product is Drenatrophin PMG by Standard Process. The product is a 'food' for the adrenals. The recommendation is that the person take 3 per day. I have tried various ways of taking this. The regimen that is working for me is taking all three just before going to bed.

Since taking it this way, I have not experienced the energy drain that I had before.

This is just too good of an experience NOT to share this with all of you. I think I have finally found something that may work long term for me with this condition.

Take Care,

ANewDay

01/10/2010 03:50 PM
bob3bob3
bob3bob3Posts: 4213

Hi ANewDay

Most active members on his forum have some fairly major adrenal failure problem that is usually treated by replacement steroids. Horrible stuff!

Just for reference have you ever had Cortisol/ACTH tests done? It would be good to know if you are getting relief with the product you mention whilst being symptomatic with some form of AI.

I had a look at the product data sheet and could not find any info that describes its relationship with AI situations. (eg low cortisol and/or potassium/sodium inbalance) Have you come across this by chance?

Cheers Bob

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved