MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
01/25/2012 09:19 AM


Posts: 1
New Member

My was diagnose in nov with ADHD, and it seems that my house is turned upside down. I do not know where to turn, I have made him an appoitnment to see a counselor but they can not seem him until march, in the mean time my 16 year is upset, he do not understand what is happing, he seems more angry and the meds that his doctor prescribe does help him stay focused, but he do not want to take them so it is a fight. do anyone have any suggestions on who i can talk to or seek help. I live in houston, tx

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved