MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 05:33 AM

Hi!(page 2)

Colleenj
Colleenj  
Group Leader

I also used to rearrange furniture and surroundings, trying to get the perfect "feel" in the room. I can't do it anymore; I'm in too much pain all the time plus it takes focus to get it all done at once and focus is something I am very short on these days. As for the undies, that was a standing joke in our household for a while; my mother and grandmother insisted that their underwear had to be folded and I just couldn't see the point in that. Grandma is gone now, and mom has finally seen the light and doesn't fold hers anymore.

Colleen

05/04/2012 05:51 AM
Colleenj
Colleenj  
Group Leader

Orchidsrme,

I'm not really into photography but am currently learning PaintShopPro X4 Ultimate. My hubby bought it for me for graphics, and making Incredimail stationary, tags, and sigs. I will definitely check out your work.

Colleen

05/04/2012 11:27 AM
orchidsrme
orchidsrme  

Thanks everyone for replying. Having 3 boys is easy Wink I actually am very lucky and have 3 great boys. My youngest has some learning disabilities and has anger problems, which can be difficult at times, but I wouldn't trade him for the world!

I talked to my pdoc yesterday about getting back on Adderall or something. I cannot concentrate enough to even read all of the posts. She wants to wait for a few more weeks to see if my other meds help it at all. Grr.... I hate waiting! Hope everyone has a great day!

05/04/2012 01:43 PM
zaylia
zaylia  

geeze dumb waiting game... that must be such chaos with 3 boys! thats awesome you stay so positive even though youre struggling with keeping focus. hope you have a good day too!

05/04/2012 07:57 PM
orchidsrme
orchidsrme  

I am lucky that my boys are pretty well behaved and spaced out enough with their ages that it works out pretty good. I hate the waiting game! I want something to just work right this second! My concentration is getting a little better now that I'm on the Klonopin again. Maybe it was just withdrawals. I still can't concentrate, it's just not as bad.

05/05/2012 05:45 AM
Colleenj
Colleenj  
Group Leader

Orchidsrme,

I went to your photos and I thought they were great; I especially like the one in black and white with the two little ones.

Colleen

05/05/2012 12:12 PM
orchidsrme
orchidsrme  

Thanks Colleen. There are so many more. I just have to wait to upgrade it again. It should be soon!

05/06/2012 07:58 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

oh yes withdrawals would take some focus away! glad you could recognize that!

is that along enough wait then? you know the klonopin is helping but not enough? i guess you woulndt know until you see your doc..

good to hear your boys are a more comfortable level of "trouble" i guess you could say.

where these photos you speak of?? i cant find them Sad id like to see the beauty youve captured Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved