|May 09 2010|
Hi everyone ;-)
It’s been a long long time since I last updated my diary. Too long, I guess I’m nearly failing :?
In about 10 days we will have some very excitingnews and updates (including the #1 asked for feature in MDJ history ;-) ) but before that I want to share with you some of the great stuff members of MDJunction have been doing to advocate and spread the word about their groups.
The list is beautiful and I have to admit that some of the ideas just blew me away. I hope I didn’t forget anyone (and if I did pls let me know) – so here we go:
• Many of our advocates (like littlebopeep1, kali31 and shortstuff116) have been active on facebook linking to MDJunction, sharing with their friends what MDJunction is and posting on different groups.
• YorkieLove and anamore made up flyers which they have posted in their doctor's office, grocery stores and local coffee houses (you can also download our flyer in the Spread the Word page)
• cappymuir, libit, wildsky & Lookinglass made it a habit to talk to everyone they meet about MDJunction
• rsdcrpsfire uses twitter and MySpace to invite people to join our community
• sofiadragon1979 and many more told her doctor, therapist and offline groups about MDJunction and encouraged them to tell others of it too!
• HiddenButterfly & booklady14 printed business cards with the MDJunction URL and short description, they are leaving those cards everywhere - at libraries, laundry mats and community billboards.
• members who have personal blogs (uppitywoman & naddya819) have been writing posts and links about us
• fluffyluggage & mitzigirl spread the word by sharing MDJ in all their social networking sites.
• manxbailey added a signature to his email account which includes a link to MDJunction! (that's actually an easy thing to do with great results)
• Wiggy & blondee8257 sent an email to all their contact list telling what MDJunction is and how it can help people they know
and my friends lumpybumpy, keeter and grandmasylvia (as seen bellow) who printed their own MDJunction T-shirts and wore them at the Fat Disorders Research Society 2nd annual Midwest conference !!!
so - if you haven’t joined the MDJ advocates program, pls do!
And a BIG BIG thanks to all of you. It is heartwarming ;-)
New support group features and MDJ Advocates
MDJ Insider - Summer Edition
Is it December already???
Spread the Word
We Need Your Help
Group Lounge â€“ Off topic discussions
Members who read this post also read:
what I've dealt with so far...
It all came flooding back!
i dont want to be poor anymore