|Apr 02 2012|
1. I questioned God's existence yesterday.
2. I told Him if He really does exist then make things right.
3. Professors called me and told me I'm going to graduate with one condition.
4. I will live with my school adviser until April 30th (graduation day). They're gonna monitor my behavior and make sure I do my school requirements until then.
*Note: This is not a normal thing in my college, I'm like, an exception or something.
5. I got a therapist. FOR FREE! (wife of my professor)
So there. A lot of things happening.
Gonna be rehabilitating myself for a while I guess. LOL. I feel so much better since I'm being productive. And I'll have someone stable to guide me through the following weeks.
I know not everyone can demand something like that to God and get results right away....
So if He does exist... I'm really hoping He does.
I'm very thankful to Him. :)
Panic Attack :(
Silence is Deadly...
Calm after the Storm
Source of Comfort = Numbness
Well Loved but Lonely
Journal Entry #01
Breaking Relationships is Easy
Members who read this post also read: